Compact Power. Minimum Effort.
Designed with the operator in mind, the SDE Micro Crimp tool provides optimum crimping results with minimum effort thanks to its one-lever operation for controlling all tool functions. Unlike other battery-powered hand tools, is intuitive quick takeup technology allows the operator to keep one hand free during the crimping process. Plus, you can utilize the same easily interchangeable SDE die sets found in your portable hand tools or electric bench equipment. Staying in the SDE family allows your tools to grow as your needs grow. For more information on our SDE dies for this tool refer to data sheet 2280635.
SDE Micro Crimp Tool
- Lightweight, 2.2 lb. ergonomic design
- Uses 90% less force, reducing muscle fatigue (compared to manual hand tools.)
- Contains a built-in LED light for illuminating crimping point and work area
- Contains mounting ring for use with a balancer or as fall protection when used outdoors
- Small size for tight areas
- An electronic control to monitor complete closing of the dies
- Auto retract feature upon lever release and when crimping is complete
- Motor stall protection in case of faulty operation
- Complete mechanical power linkage with no hydraulic fluid to leak
With Standard Die Envelope (SDE) compatible tools, you can utilize the same easily interchangeable SDE die sets found in portable hand tools or electric bench equipment. Staying in the SDE family allows your tools to grow as your needs grow.