Completely Portable Crimp Tool Kit
This lightweight, compact lithium-ion battery-powered crimp tool kit is ergonomically designed for use at the bench, on the line, or in the field. We have 3,500-lb. and 8,000-lb. models available. All of our battery tool kits include a tool, two batteries, and a charger in a rugged carrying case.
Lithium-Ion Battery-Powered Tool
- Max. wire size: 10 AWG (3,500-lb. tool), 4 AWG (8,000-lb. tool)
- Crimps per charge: 150 (3,500-lb. tool), 85 (8,000-lb. tool)
- Pressure sensitive cycle control
- Visual and audible warnings of an incomplete crimp
- Information can be downloaded to a computer via an optional USB adapter
- Kit includes tool, two batteries, a charger, and a case
- Twenty-minute charging time
Each battery tool kit includes a tool, two batteries, and a charger in a rugged carrying case. Accessories for the battery tools include replacement battery, charger, and USB adapter module. The USB adapter module can be used to download crimp cycle information to a computer. Types include: 3,500-lb., equivalent to 15.6 kN/1.75 ton (die sets/heads are not included in the kits unless otherwise specified); and 8,000-lb., equivalent to 35 kN /4 ton.
REC-Li60 and REC-Li250M
Asia-Pacific Region Only
The TE REC-Li60 and TE REC-Li250M battery-hydraulic hand tools are designed to provide the lightest weight models with superior lithium-ion batteries.
- Light weight model with superior lithium-ion battery
- Compatible with dies and numerous heads
- Particular crimps are corresponded for the special design
- Highly portable
- Appropriate for numerous applications by using optional attachment