Ensure Productivity and Termination Quality
Designed as a compact semi-automatic machine for small to medium volumes, the IDC Bench Top is equipped with all necessary functions for spec-compliant processing of AMP DUOPLUG 2.5 connectors. The machine loads connectors delivered on trays and positions the connectors for termination with hand-held wires. After each wire is pressed into the IDC slot using single wire termination, it cuts the coding-ribs in accordance with input coding; abscises covers from connectors; places them into the housings; and provides the finished contacted and processed connectors in the out-feed. Optional testing stations help detect bad terminated connections and/or bad keyed connectors, and provide a clear text alert to the operator.
- Feeding unit for one connector-tray
- Connector feeding from tray
- Single wire termination
- Cover closing
- Key cutting
- Touch screen for harness data-input
- Software with multiple language selection
- Safety device fulfilling CE regulation
Learn more about the configuration, features and technical data of the IDC Bench Top Machine.
- Automatic connector delivery from tray
- Wire insertion length check
- Keying ribs check
TE IDC RAST Connectors
- AMP DUOPLUG 2.5