Increase Productivity and Assure Quality
Our fully-automatic P300 automatic machine processes reeled press-fit and thru-hole components. As a stand-alone unit or in an SMEMA compatible production line, it increases throughput by lowering cycle times and scrap. A multi-tasking control unit controls and monitors the entire system throughout the production cycle and an optional insertion force monitoring system allows the verification of every component applied for quality assurance.
For Press-Fit and Thru-Hole Components
- Boards up to 400 x 600 mm [15.5" x 23.5"] can be processed and are positioned on the X/Y-table by stepper motors
- Each contact is seated in the PCB via product-specific insertion tooling
- Rotary insertion tooling allows the application of components at up to seven different pre-determined angles
- Quick change mounting fixtures are available for up to four insertion heads to minimize changeover time.
- Corresponding anvil changer is available
- Quick change product-specific conversion kits allow production flexibility
- Capable of applying a wide range of reeled components with product-specific insertion tools
- Each tooling set is comprised of an insertion head (upper tooling), an anvil (lower tooling) and a product feeding mechanism
- SMEMA compliant interface
The P300 is a fully automatic insertion machine for processing reeled press-fit and thru-hole components into PCBs. View a P300 Machine demonstration featured during Productonica 2013.
Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs)
- Reeled press-fit components
- Thru-hole components