Our broad portfolio of antenna technologies includes standard antennas and custom antennas, with two shot molding, stamped metal, flexible printed circuit (FPC), printed circuit board (PCB) and laser direct structuring (LDS) solutions. Available as embedded or multi-element external antennas, these solutions provide high-clarity transmissions in wireless devices in a wide variety of frequencies including, but not limited to: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, LTE and ZigBee. We operate design and manufacturing facilities worldwide, with testing capabilities in near and far field patterns, scattering parameters, SAR, vibration, humidity, temperature shock, salt fog, throughput and acoustic.
Capabilities of Standard and Custom Antennas
WLAN / WWAN / Voice
- IEEE 802.11 (a/b/g/n/ac/ad) bands: 2400-2483.5 and 4900-5875 MHz
- LTE bands: 700-2700 MHz, multiband, MetaSpan antenna technology
- GSM/UMTS bands: 850-2170 MHz, single and multiband
- WiMax bands: 2300-3800 MHz
- ISM ZigBee band: 902-928 MHz
- Bluetooth wireless technology band: 2400-2483.5 MHz
- ZigBee band: 2400-2483.5 MHz
- UWB band: 3100-6000 MHz
- DVB-H band: 1670-1675 MHz
- NFC band: 13.56 MHz
- Electronic Sensing (ELINT/ESM)
u-blox is a leading supplier of positioning and wireless semiconductors and modules for the automotive, industrial and consumer markets. The components enable people, vehicles and machines to locate their exact position and communicate wirelessly over cellular and short range networks. The broad portfolio of chips, modules and software solutions, uniquely positions u-blox to empower OEMs to develop innovative solutions for the Internet of Things, quickly and cost effectively. The headquarter is in Thalwil, Switzerland, and u-blox is globally present with offices in Europe, Asia and the USA.