training center in germany

INVEST IN QUALITY AND RELIABILITY

We offer customized training programs in our modern facility - participants learn to properly install and evaluate TE products with the aim of limiting outages and increasing network reliability.

Our Training Center in Ottobrunn

Our Training Center in Ottobrunn, near Munich, Germany, is the hub of our training activities. Our modern educational facility is designed and equipped for theoretical lessons and practical product training. Standard and customized training, assessments, and seminars enable participants to improve network reliability with proper installation and evaluation of TE products.

Our most popular medium voltage cable accessories training lasts for three days. Approximately 70% of the total coursework consists of hands-on training, the remaining 30% focuses on theory. As part of the practical training, participants perform cable treatments and complete cable assembly.

Customers who visit the training center in Ottobrunn, located at our Energy business unit global headquarters, have the advantage of meeting local experts, from engineering to product management, manufacturing and testing. Guided tours through individual departments and short demonstrations of electrical theoretical fundamentals complement the training.

The theory sessions cover the physical properties of the materials used, the theories used, and the right choice of components for each set.
During practical training, participants learn proper handling and processing of various cable accessories or installation applications. Participants are also    trained on the relationships and functions of individual components.

Location

Finsinger Feld 1, 85521 Ottobrunn GERMANY

STANDARDIZED TRAINING PROGRAM

High Voltage Cable Accessories (HVCA) Trainings

We provide 4 or 5-days installation trainings on selected HVCA products including dry terminations, compact pluggable switchgear terminations, inline and shield break joints. The installer certification is valid for 2 years.