Imagine the awesome possibilities
At TE, no one's job will be like your job. No one's path will be like your path. Check out our internship, co-op and rotational programs all over the world.
Engineer your career. TE is committed to building an environment where all employees feel engaged, challenged and given the opportunity to explore their career passion. Leaders and mentors are with you on your journey to help you build out your individualized development plan and set you on a path for success. The opportunities at TE are endless. Check out our exciting programs below!
Internships and Co-Ops
10-12 Week Program
- 10-12 week specialized projects
- Exposure to senior leadership
- Participation in community and networking events
- Personal and professional development trainings
- Opportunities to showcase work in a final project presentation
- 2 Year Programs: Supply Chain, Operations, Manufacturing Engineering, Product Development Engineering, Finance, and Human Resources.
- Accelerated rotational programs of future mid-career leaders
- Combination of intensive on-the-job training, exposure to senior leadership and knowledge sharing among participants
- Global program, but executed regionally
Full Time Roles
TE Connectivity is looking for talented graduates to be part of our innovative connector and sensor solutions. As a part of the TE team, you will be able to apply your expertise to solve real-world problems using creative and innovative solutions. Our industry leaders will coach and guide you as you take calculated risks to advance the future of connector and sensor technology, all while helping you to develop your professional networks.
Our Apprenticeship programs are targeted to candidates with technical skills and a desire to grow within the manufacturing sector. Offered across the globe, our Apprenticeship programs are intended to give hands-on experience while supporting your educational goals.