PROVIDE INSULATION AND MAKE TWO CONNECTIONS TO A RELAY IN ONE EASY STEP
Provide insulation and make two connections to an RF relay in one easy step with the 2 position Positive Lock housings for RF series relays. The housings provide insulation, improve ergonomics, and can accommodate low insertion force, high retention force Positive Lock receptacles.
TE Connectivity (TE) introduces two-position housings for Positive Lock Mark I receptacle terminals. The housings provide insulation and allow the user to make two connections to the relay in one easy step. Additionally, the housings improve ergonomics and can accommodate low insertion force, high retention force Positive Lock receptacles. They are specifically designed to accommodate the mating of 250 series Positive Lock Mark I receptacles with the vertical quick connect tabs of TE’s SCHRACK RF series PC board relays in power switching, control board applications. By making two connections simultaneously, the housings allow OEMs to potentially speed an assembly step by a factor of two to one, while insulating the terminals and improving ergonomics for their workers.
- Two position housings
- For use with RF series PC board relays having vertical tabs for load connections
- Electically insulates terminals
- Large gripping, pushing surfaces for fingers
- Nylon 6/6 materials
- UL recognized, file E28476, for the U.S. and Canada when used with specified Positive Lock Mark I receptacles
- Offered in neutral, yellow, and black color keying (other colors available on a special order basis for high volume requirements