Pinpointing humidity with accuracy
Based on a unique capacitive cell, our temperature and humidity sensors are designed for high volume applications where humidity measurement is needed.
Capabilities for TE's Humidity Sensor Portfolio
- Strict linear response curve through humidity (0-100%) and temperature (-40 to 125°C) respectively
- Specific polymer combined with calibration slope and offset skills
- Industry leading response time (t63% in 2 sec)
- Even after condensation, the response time is t63% in 5 sec, enabling best in class overall system performance
- An optional filter membrane is specially designed to support harsh environments
- Specific die structure and IP67 rated sealing with filter options
- Even after high humidity exposure or condensation events
TE Connectivity’s HTU31 Humidity & Temperature Sensor is one of the smallest and most accurate humidity sensors on the market. The HTU31 provides fast response time, precision measurement, low hysteresis and sustained performance, even in the harshest of environments. Watch this video to learn more.