KISSLING Series 26 (Bi) High Performance Bi-Stable Relays
This bi-stable relay is ideal for power distribution applications requiring low power drain and features extremely high shock and vibration resistance resulting from careful design and an optimized magnetic circuit. The sealing technology used in these relays meets or exceeds both the IP67 and IP6K9K (Steam pressure cleaning) protection standard. This series of relays is well suited for various applications in severe conditions on commercial military and aviation vehicles.
- Bi-stable high performance relay / contactor
- IP67/IP6K9K (steam cleaning) sealing technology
- Efficient coil & magnetic circuit design with optimal switching properties
- Military grade performance
- Wide variety of configuration options for individual needs
- Main contact current rated for continuous current and 100% duty cycle
- Rated for minimum 100,000 switching cycles under full load
- Mechanical life tested for 2 million mechanical cycles
- 30G shock & 10G vibration resistant; MIL-STD 202 conform
- Extended rating for -67 ⁰F to +185 ⁰F environmental operating temperature.
- Power Distribution
- Remote Battery Disconnect
- HVAC Control
- Auxiliary Power Systems
Other important advantages are low heat generation in the contact area based on low contact voltage drop, a compact design, silver alloy contact material and the use of mechanical and high thermal stability insulating compounds. Both the terminals and housing are protected against corrosion. These relays are available with a NO contact configuration and both 12V & 24/28V coil voltages. Various bracket styles are available to enable solutions for your installation conditions. Also available are optional suppression devices to eliminate electromagnetic interference at the coil and optional auxiliary contacts. Detailed information regarding the various types is available on request. Custom relays can be developed in accordance to client specifications.
500A / 1000A High Performance Bi-Stable Relay