HT-200 heat shrink tubing is a very flexible, highly flame-resistant, high-clarity, high-temperature, chemical-resistant tubing made from a fluoropolymer material. It provides very-thin-wall insulation and strain relief of multipin connectors, solder joints and other delicate electrical connections and terminations. It is well-suited for applications that require dense packing of components or visual inspection of covered components such as downhole sensors. It is especially suitable for applications requiring superior chemical and solvent resistance. Its high temperature performance meets or exceeds military and industrial standards. HT-200 meets NASA outgassing requirements making it suitable for use in space applications such as satellites.
- 2:1 shrink ratio for all standard sizes
- Tough, very flexible, very-thin-wall insulation
- High flame-resistance meeting the requirements of AMS-DTL-23053, Test C, and ASTM D2671, Procedure C.
- High temperature performance that meets or exceeds military and industrial standards
- Protection from most industrial solvents, fuels, and chemicals
- Meets NASA outgassing requirements
- Downhole oil and gas exploration tools
- Military and commercial aircraft
- Automotive engines
- Industrial equipment
- Battery covers