The Positive Lock RAST 5 connector system has been designed to mate with a control, switch or printed circuit board that has .250 x .032 [6.35 x 0.81] thick tabs built on 5 mm centerlines. This system utilizes our popular Positive Lock mark III receptacles and a series of housings to provide customers with a reliable solution to their wire management needs.
This line of connectors offers keying and polarization features built into the housings that eliminate mismating and crossed wires. Two through eight circuit housings facilitate improved assembly operations and the Positive Lock terminal provides excellent retention of the connector.
The Positive Lock RAST 5 system has been designed to mate with many of the components built with a RAST 5 standard interface.
- Mates with .250 x .032 [6.35 x 0.81] tabs built on 5 mm centerlines
- Keying and polarization features
- Utilizes Positive Lock Mark III receptacles terminals available for 22-18 AWG, 18-14 AWG single wire or 18-16 AWG double wire applications
- Plain brass and tin plated terminals available
- Large and small appliances
- Exercise equipment
- Hand tool manufacturers