IP67 Industrial Ethernet RJ45 Variant 3
With TE’s common core design, the Industrial RJ45 Variant 3 connector can be applied in the field without tools. For use in harsh environments, the connector features a threaded, 1-14UNC coupling mechanism for save and reliable connections.
Ethernet Variant 3 for harsh environments. TE also offers a plastic threaded Industrial Ethernet variant 3 connector series. The common core RJ45 inserts can be connected without tooling. Designed for use in IP67 environments, the connector features a threaded 1-14UNC coupling mechanism for reliable and save connections.
- Variant 3 connection system
- Sealed IP67 solution in metal
- Threaded 1-14UNC locking provides reliable sealing in harsh environments
- 90 degrees, 180 degree and pass through termination available
- Protective covers available for plug and recepticle
- Factory automation industry
- Industrial printers and diagnostic equipment
- Industrial PC solutions, PLCs
- Industrial data network systems
- Industrial control cabinets and units
- Motion and control, and robotics
- Industrial Ethernet systems