IP67 Industrial Ethernet RJ45 Variant 14
With TE’s common core design, the Industrial RJ45 Variant 14 connector can be applied in the field without tools. For use in harsh environments, the connector features a quick-connect push pull coupling mechanism.
ODVA Variant 14 for harsh environments. TE also offers an easy-to-install rugged connector series that meets the Profinet requirements/standards. Next to the line of plastic Variant 14-Compliant connectors, TE provides its IP67 Metal Shell connector system that also includes customizable cable assemblies. Designed for use in the harshest environments, the connector features a quick-connect push pull coupling mechanism per the IEC 61076-3-117 Variant 14.
- IEC 61076-3-117 connection system
- Sealed IP67 solution in metal or plastic
- Push Pull locking provides reliable sealing in harsh environments
- Pass through product variants available
- Factory automation industry
- Industrial printers and diagnostic equipment
- Industrial PC solutions, PLCs
- Industrial data network systems
- Industrial control cabinets and units
- Motion and control, and robotics
- Industrial Ethernet systems