Serial ATA Cable Assemblies and Connectors
Serial ATA (SATA) is the SATA-IO standard interface for storage devices connecting with consumer devices. SATA replaces the parallel ATA bus to meet the increased bandwidth and performance demands of hard disk drive (HDD) storage applications. The SATA interface is still widely used by both HDD and solid state drives (SSD). As an active member of SATA-IO group, we offer a wide range of SATA solutions, including right angle and vertical PCB mounting orientations, and standard 22-position size in the SATA, slim line SATA, and micro SATA form factors.
- Point-to-point link with hot-plugging capability
- Compliant to Serial ATA 3.0 Specification with high speed data transfer rate
- Wide range of selections in height, orientations, and other standard features to meet mechanical requirements
- Alignment-free and slant insertion SATA styles provide solutions for alignment and PCB space saving
- Hard Disk Drives (HDD)
- Solid State Drives (SSD)
- Optical Disk Drives (ODD), including CD, DVD, and Blu-Ray drives
- Desktop and notebook PCs
- Multimedia peripherals
- Mid-range servers
- Storage systems
ATA, SATA, SATA-IO, and Blu-Ray are trademarks of their respective owners.