Increased Flexibility for Complex Processes
Our fully-automatic Alpha 356 crimping machine makes a wide variety of processing configurations possible, including almost any combination of crimping; seal loading; fluxing/tinning; twisting; and fitting with insulating and end sleeves for strands, bulk-turned contacts and customer-specific processes. For example, in a configuration with three crimping presses, you can crimp the three wire ends for double-crimp connections with different contacts or select different articles without a machine changeover. Thanks to the rotating wire selector and TopWin software, you can complete most preparations for the next job while the current one is still being produced. Plus, crimping tools, contact rolls and other application-specific parts can be changed without tools. Add in an extra-large mounting surface with room for up to seven processing stations and the result is higher production output and process control. *Currently sold only in North America and EMEA.
- Greater flexibility with up to seven processing stations
- Standard and customer-specific processes can be integrated
- Wide choice of processing configurations
- Integrated quality measurements
- Next job can be prepared while machine is processing current job
- Combinable in networks using WPCS (Wire Processing Communication Standard) interface
- High productivity thanks to the latest technology
The drive unit for the blade head is placed underneath, giving the machine a neat and ergonomic layout. All processing stations have safety covers that open vertically for optimum access, and application-specific parts like applicators and contact rolls can be changed without tools. Controls are placed at decentralized positions, allowing the necessary machine functions to be triggered during setup. All setting and adjustment procedures can be controlled from the TopWin graphical user interface in the operator’s choice of over 20 different languages.