Fiber Optic Termination
Our highly trained and experienced staff can terminate pure and hybrid fiber optic cables to meet your needs.
TE specialises in short lead time custom terminations. Uniquely we can provide tailored length breakouts that reduce excess fiber in your assembly. Our manufacturing plant is equipped with a dedicated assembly room which makes us your ideal partner to produce a made to measure, rapid deployment, terminated fiber optic solution. We can produce ruggedized aerospace, defense and military spec, single mode, multimode and specialized tailored length breakouts.
- Terminate single and multi-fibre cables to custom lengths
- Quick turnaround short lead time
- Custom termination
- Termination of up to 48 fibre; pig tail or custom patch cables
- Hybrid / copper fibre assemblies
- Specialises in tailored length breakouts
- Ruggedized Aerospace, defence and marine single fibre / hybrid fibre assemblies
- Single or multi-mode fibre
- Access to TE Global suppliers
TE Connectivity Christchurch
TE Connectivity’s New Christchurch Manufacturing plant with a footprint of 4550 square meters offers a comprehensive range of electronic manufacturing services including SMT/ PTH, cable and harness assembly, turn key / box build, light mechanical assembly and fiber optic termination.