Quality in termination
TE’s SOLISTRAND Terminals and Splices offer superior performance characteristics while terminating solid and stranded wire or irregular shaped conductors.
Reliable termination. Matching the terminal to the tool makes quality control easy and performance consistent. Corrosion and vibration resistance and tensile strength of these terminals and splices are well within the limits of commercial and military specifications. The SOLISTRAND line includes terminals, parallel and butt splices, flat rings, spades, hooks, and flanged tongue terminals in various sizes.
- Brazed seam for uniform metal strength around the entire barrel area. Brazed seam also prevents pinched wires
- "W" crimp provides excellent electrical performance and higher tensile strength
- Dimples or serrations inside the wire barrel provide optimum tensile strength and maximum electrical contact area after crimping
- Bell mouth on barrel entrance makes insertion of wires easier
- SOLISTRAND terminals meet or exceed the requirements of AS7928, Type I, Class 1 and 2
- Product is rated for 170 degrees C maximum
- Pad and pole mount transformers
- Power supplies
- Panel boxes
- Heavy equipment
- Instruments / control