Efficient termination. PLASTI-GRIP terminals and splices consist of a high conductivity copper body and color coded PVC insulation that can be used in almost all commercial applications. The wire and terminal barrel provide a connection of maximum conductivity, tensile strength, and high resistance to corrosion.
Application tooling has been developed to ensure uniform high quality terminations. Tool and terminal have been designed together to promote ease and speed of application while providing precise crimping pressure for every wire size. PLASTI-GRIP is available in ring, spade, flanged, spaded, and slotted tongue terminals, as well as parallel and butt splices.
- PVC insulation, tin plating
- Wire range: 26 AWG – 2/0AWG (0.12 – 76 mm2)
- Operating Voltage: 600V
- Temperature Rating: 105°C max.
- UL listed, CSA certified
- Well accepted in all markets
- Easy installation with TE tooling, crimp-performance guaranteed
- Insulation provides good dielectric strength and supports the wire insulation so that no bare wire is exposed
- Funneled wire entry on terminal prevents turned back wire strands and permits rapid wire insertion during high speed production
- Serrations in the crimp barrel provide maximum contact and tensile strength after crimping
- “C” crimp specially designed by TE for a long-lasting crimp
- Instruments / controls
- Power supplies
- Panel boxes