TE’s solderless Plasti-Grip Terminals and Splices are designed specifically to answer the need for inexpensive, insulated electrical terminations and can be used in almost every type of commercial application.
Quality termination. Tool and terminal have been designed as a team to promote ease and speed of application while providing precise crimping pressure for every wire size. The quality performance and the facility of installation make them ideal for many industrial applications. PLASTI-GRIP products are available as rings, spades, flanged spaded, slotted rings, splices and in several other varieties and wire sizes.
- Vinyl insulation sleeve provides good dielectric strength and supports the wire insulation so that no bare wire is exposed
- Most product is UL and CSA approved
- Most product rated to 105 degrees C, with an operating voltage of 600 V
- Insulation is 94V-0 rated
- Funneled wire entry on terminal prevents turned back wire strands and permits rapid wire insertion during high speed production
- Serrations in the crimp barrel provide maximum contact and tensile strength after crimping
- Instruments / controls
- Power supplies
- Panel boxes