CONNECTING YOUR NEEDS TO TOMORROW’S NETWORKS
With a proven track record of innovation in material science and manufacturing, TE Connectivity (TE) is proud to offer a streamlined portfolio of Low Voltage Joints and Splices that have been optimized to meet customer requirements.
In Low Voltage applications, reliability and ease of installation are key to maintaining efficient and high-performing networks. TE serves its customers with technology and solutions that not only meet those needs, but are also designed to address the most challenging technical and safety requirements. From fire resistant joints and splices to solutions that can be installed temporarily in the energy infrastructure, TE’s heat shrink products for Low Voltage applications are built to withstand environmental extremes over long operating lifetimes.
- Safe, easy to install products
- Suited for a wide variety of cable constructions
- Optimized to meet customer requirements
- Thick wall tubing for better mechanical protection and safety, and a longer life
- Can be used for copper and aluminum cables with different constructions
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Cover various applications and cable types
- Designed for harsh environment
- For fire resistant and safety class cables