RW-175/RW-175-E tubing is highly resistant to flame, high temperatures and chemicals. Modified polyvinylidene fluoride material provides outstanding abrasion and cut-through resistance. With its 2:1 shrink ratio across a wide range of sizes, it offers excellent insulation, mechanical protection and strain relief of multi-pin connectors, solder joints and other delicate connections. Its very thin wall design and standard clear color make this tubing suitable for dense packaging applications and/or visual inspection of covered components. Appliances, industrial machinery, communications equipment, aircraft and satellites are among the application areas.
|Size||Minimum Expanded I.D. (As Supplied)||Maximum Recovered I.D.(After Heating)||Recovered Wall Thickness (After Heating)|
|3/16||.187 inches||.093 inches||.25 ± .051|
|½||.500 inches||.250 inches||.33 ± .051|
|¾||.750 inches||.375 inches||.43 ± .076|
|1||1 inch||.500 inches||.48 ± .076|
|2||2 inches||1 inch||.51 ± .076|
Especially suitable for applications requiring high temperature performance, outstanding abrasion resistance and cut-through resistance, or superior chemical and solvent properties.
- RAYCHEM Tubing Products,
Features: Heat Shrink Tubing
- 2:1 shrink ratio
- Tough, semirigid, very-thin-wall tubing
- High flame-resistance and high-temperature performance meets or exceeds military / industrial standards
- Microtubing sizes offered
- Protects from solvents, fuels and chemicals
- Meets NASA outgassing requirements
- Clear type has better clarity and increased resistance to crazing than previous solutions
Applications: Heat Shrink Tubing
- Military and commercial aircraft
- Commercial electronics and communication
- Industrial equipment
RAYCHEM is a trademark.