Releasable Poke-In Connectors
Releasable poke-in connectors are low profile SMT wire connectors ideal for LED lighting applications and accommodate multiple design requirements with 1, 2 and 3 position connector configurations.
The releasable poke-in wire connector features an integral conductor release mechanism recessed below the top side of the connector. This mechanism cannot be compromised or broken during multiple insertion and release cycles and requires no special tooling. Ideal for LED lighting applications, the low profile, surface mount releasable poke-in connectors accept 18 to 22 gauge solid and stranded conductors and is tape and reel packaged for high speed SMT processing. The modular version of the releasable poke-in connector enables flexibility in design and color configurations enable easy identification.
- Minimize part number inventory and lower production costs with a side by side stackable design on 4 mm spacing supporting higher connection variations
- Help prevent damage during wire assembly and rework through an integral robust wire release mechanism
- Requires no specialized tools for wire insertion or removal
- Support high voltage connections with a 2 position 8 mm centerline version
- Accommodate multiple design requirements with 1, 2 and 3 position connector configurations
- Support global applications with a connector accepting 18 - 22 gauge solid, stranded or pre-bond conductors in AWG or metric sizes
- Enable flexibility in design with the modular version
- Enable easy identification and assembly with the modular colored versions
- LED Lighting
- Access controls
- Small appliances