The RAST IDC (Insulation Displacement Contact) connector system, including AMP multifitting connectors, AMP MONO-SHAPE connectors, and AMP DUOPLUG connectors, is specially designed for safe and fast automatic productions. The normal crimping solutions, including product lines from RAST 5 standard timer connectors, Positive Lock RAST 5 connectors to FASTIN-FASTON tab housing, are easily applicable in manual productions. The innovative RAST connector series offers a full range of vertical and right-angle mating headers.
PCB Connector Meeting RAST Standards
TE extends its PCB (printed circuit board) connector product family that meets RAST standard to further support most industrial and appliances safety standards. With an expanded portfolio that covers several sizes, colors, footprint layouts, and plating, TE's PCB connectors are particularly ideal for wire-to-board connections and control-units of major appliances and other applications.
- Designed to RAST standard
- Tin or silver plating
- Meet UL, VDE, and CQC requirements
- UL 94 V-0 and GWT 750°C w/o flame compliant models
- Highly resistant to cold, dry heat, soldering heat, and humidity
- PC boards mating with wire harnesses of washing machines, dishwashers, microwave ovens, refrigerators, and other major appliances
- PCB connections in industrial applications
- Motor connection interface