By leveraging our core competencies of molding, stamping, plating and assembly, TE Connectivity can now deliver a full plug-n-play solution for street lighting controls. Through the (rotatable) dimming receptacle TE can provide the receptacle side of the interconnect and by developing a base plate and cover containing the mating power and the signal connections, TE can deliver a photo control form factor that manufacturers can build further upon. The complete solution is designed with the harsh conditions of outdoor lighting in mind.
Product Manager Alex Hunt III explains why customers are so interested in our rotatable dimming receptacle and how it solves their installation challenges and helps speed the adoption of LEDs in street lighting applications driving energy efficiency and savings for end customers.
- Street and Roadway Lighting
- Area Lighting
- Parking Lot Lighting
- Accepts ANSI standard dimmable photocells to provide a connection between the photocell and the luminaire
- Available with two or four dimming contacts to support one or two channel dimming protocols
- Robust twist lock contacts for a reliable power interconnect
- Receptacle comes pre-terminated with wire leads for ease of integration into new or existing light fixtures
- Available with 105° and 150° C rated wire insulation for varying temperature rated luminaires