MIL-DTL-26482 Miniature Circulars
Designed to eliminate failure modes characteristic of many previous devices, TE’s MIL-DTL-26482 Standard miniature connector stands out as a reliable connector for aerospace environments.
Widely used in aerospace applications. TE’s MIL-DTL-26482 Standard Series II miniature circular quick disconnect bayonet coupling is widely used on commercial and military aerospace applications requiring general-purpose, miniature cylindrical bayonet coupling connectors. It is environmentally sealed and offered in four receptacle-mounting styles including: narrow and wide flange wall-mounting, cable connecting and jam nut mounting receptacles.
- Built to help withstand harsh environments
- Easy installation
- Versatile and robust design options
- Triple-wire sealed for sealing over a wide range of wire diameters
- Raised moisture barriers around each pin for individual contact sealing
- Anti-friction washers provide constant mating force
- Bayonet coupled
- Closed-entry socket insert for positive pin alignment
- Rear release crimp contact system for superior contact stability
- Snap ring to allow mechanical retention of insert into shell
- Aluminum alloy material, nickel and olive drab chromate over nickel plating available
- Power, coax and shielded contacts