SECURE AND RELIABLE PERFORMANCE IN NUCLEAR K1 AND K2 ZONES
Designed for all K1 and K2 zones in nuclear pressurized water reactors. Allows secure connection to qualified electrical equipments.
Designed to be used on all pressurized water reactors in K1 and K2 zones. TE's DEUTSCH DCIN Series Connectors allow secure connections to qualified electrical equipments such as sensors, transmitters, limit switches and sensitive control equipments. DCIN Series Connectors are qualified to meet K1 and K2 zones conditions requirements and test specifications H-M2A-2007-01218-FR.
Electrical Connectors for Nuclear and Harsh Environments. Accreditations RCC-E 2012 and EN 9100 : 2009 approval.
- secure connection
- high radiation resistance
- provides reliable support in nuclear incidents and severe vibration
- qualified K1, K2 and 1E
- accredited RCC-E 2012 and approved EN 9100 : 2009
- stainless steel shell
- passivated plating
- screw coupling mating system
- Ethylene Propylene Copolymer insert
- crimped contacts
- Available in qualified resin harness