For applications which require rapid disconnection the lanyard release plug offers a viable solution. The 1760 Type 1 range of connectors is designed to meet the electrical interface requirements of MIL-STD-1760.
The lanyard release plugs can be used between aircraft and pylon.
With 30 years experience in designing and manufacturing, TE with its DEUTSCH connectors ranges can provide interconnection solutions for some of the most demanding environments.
Benefits: DEUTSCH 1760 Type 1 Series Connectors
Rugged, Easy Use
- Easy connection
- Rapid Disconnection
Features: DEUTSCH 1760 Type 1 Series Connectors
MIL-STD-1760 standard compliant
Shell/coupling ring: Aluminum Alloy
Plating: Cadmium plate olive drab over nickel
Material: Gold plated Copper Alloy
- Insulators: Thermoplastic
- Interface Seal: Fluorinated Silicone
- Temperature: -65°C to +175°C
- Durability: 200 cycles of normal mating and unmating, 50 cycles of normal mating with pull-separation unmating, 200 cycles of normal mating and unmating, 50 cycles of normal mating with pull-separation unmating.
- The lanyard release velocity during the pull-separation unmating cycles shall be 9.15 m/s ± 10%.
- The requirement is continued operation both mechanically and electrically.
- Vibration: As per MIL-DTL-38999
- Thermal Shock: As per MIL-DTL-38999
- Manufactured, Tested and Approved in accordance with MIL-DTL-38999 and MIL-DTL-38999/31.