Reliable Universal Connectors
We offer a broad set of USB connector technology solutions for I/O devices, including keyboards, mice, gaming systems, audio, printers, scanners, joysticks, and mobile or telecom devices.
TE's connector system accommodates the two deferentially driven data wires that provide bi-directional, simultaneous signals for full speed (12Mbps) or low speed (1.5Mbps) used in universal series bus (USB) systems. Designed for outside-of-box, user-friendly applications, the TE system consists of a single, four-position board-mount receptacle and mating cable mount overmolded plug. Board-mount receptacles are available in standard, Type B, stacked, and side-by-side configurations, adding to the system’s versatility to meet the needs of many USB applications.
Our high-speed multi I/O products combine your mobile connectivity needs in a single micro USB 2.0 form factor, providing several value-added features.
Headline: High Speed Multi I/O Connector
Subhead: TE provides one solution for all your fast data and power transfer needs with the High Speed Multi I/O Connector (HSMIO) connector.
- 10 Gbps USB 3.1 > Super Speed
- 3A Power Charging
- Micro USB 2.0-sized > Interface
- MyDP™ and MHL® > Capability
- Cable Assemblies > Capabilities
- Data Transferring > 10 Gbps > USB 3.1 Super Speed
- 5 Gbps: High Speed Multi I/O > 10 Gbps: USB 3.1 Super Speed > Copying… Completed
- Power Delivery > 3A > Power Charging
- 1 A >High Speed Multi I/O > 3A > Power Charging
- Supports >MyDP™ > MHL® > Play on TV
- HSMIO > Micro USB2.0 HSMIO Micro USB3.0
- Receptacle Variants > USB2.0 + USB3.0 + 5A of Charging Power
- Receptacle Variants > USB2.0 + USB3.0 + MHL OR MyDP
- Receptacle Variants > USB2.0 + USB3.0
- Plug Variants > PCB Mounting
- Plug Variants > Wire Mounting
Applications: Wearables > Smartphones > Navigation > Portable Storage > Digital Cameras > Tablets
The TE HSMIO: Now you don’t have to choose between size and speed.
- Allows for charging
- Broad family of board mount receptacles, in various orientations and PCB mounting styles
- Cable mount overmold plug kits for all USB sizes and types
- Consolidates serial parallel, keyboards, mice, and game ports
- Compatible with asynchronous and isochronous data transfer methods
- Polarized for proper orientation
- Plug-and-Play capability
- Hot pluggable, permitting attaching or detaching peripherals without power downtime or reboot
- Desktop and laptop computers
- Keyboards / mice
- Joysticks / game ports
- Printers / scanners
- Digital audio
- Portable storage devices
- Mobile phones
- GPS devices
We are a standing member of the USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) and offer a wide range of products to meet your interconnect needs. Our products accommodate the two differentially driven data wires that provide bi-directional, simultaneous signals for USB 2.0 (480 mbps) and USB 1 (1.5 and 12mbps). We have a wide variety of USB offerings, including standard (A and B), mini B, and micro A/B and B sizes. We also offer locking versions of the standard USB, as well as latching versions of the standard and micro USB.