Fast, Safe and Reliable
The Model 17 heater is our smallest tabletop conveyor-type processor and provides a controlled process for heat-shrinkable tubing products up to 19mm [0.75"] in diameter and 90mm [3.5"] in length. With double-sided timing belts on the top and bottom of the processing chamber, it draws assemblies through a thermally controlled infrared heat zone, then through a fan-cooled cooling zone before depositing them into the unloading bin. The infrared energy source is well-suited to efficient processing of either single-wall or adhesive-lined tubing. Heat output can be controlled to accommodate a wide variety of products and substrates.
- Closed-loop speed and temperature control
- Continuous controlled process
- Adaptable for different applications
- Bench top design
- Heater operation and over temperature alarm lights
The Model 17 belt heater is our smallest tabletop conveyor-type processor. It provides a controlled process for heat-shrinkable tubing products up to 19mm [0.75"] in diameter and 90mm [3.5"] in length. This video shows the calibration procedure.
Diameter and Length
- Tubing diameter (max) - up to 19 mm [0.75 in]
- Tubing length (max) - up to 90 mm [3.5 in]
- RAYCHEM heat shrink tubing
- Single-wall heat shrink tubing
- Adhesive-lined heat shrink tubing