CMP 6T/12T Servo Electric Machines
The CMP Manual Electric Servo 6T and 12T presses are designed with a rigid “H” frame to minimize deflection. It is equipped with an air bearing system that providing effortless press head positioning.
For both the CMP 6T and 12T presses, the operator is able to manually adjust the press head and/or the PCB between connector press cycles. The use of tool and connector databases, and a press sequence program, provides a fully data driven press cycle. There is a wide range of insertion heads available for these machines for both TE and non-TE products. Options for these machines include a Bar Code Scanner, which provides fast PCB serial number entry, an air table option that assists the operator when positioning product under the press head, and a touch screen monitor for enhanced machine operation.
- Bar code scanner
- Air table
- Touch screen monitor
Up to 12 Tons of Force
- The CMP-6T press provides 6 tons of force; the CMP-12T Press provides 12 tons of force
- Board capacity of 610 x 915 mm [CMP-6T], 760 x 900mm [CMP-12T]
- Computer controller; automatic setup — no adjustments
- Speed, height, and force control
- Wide range of insertion heads for TE and non-TE products available
- Insertion force monitoring optional
- Pin connectors
- Printed circuit boards (PCBs)