Thin wall flame retarded radiation cross-linked modified polyolefin heat shrinkable tubing, assembled as organised cut sleeves in a '"ladder" configuration. 3:1 and 2:1 shrink ratio product available. Identification of wires and cables by computer-based printing onto sleeves. Sleeves can also provide terminal insulation and strain relief. Suitable for a wide variety of applications, including aerospace, military and general rail applications.
- Permanent identification sleeves
- Lightweight for aerospace applications
- Military specification material and print performance
- 2:1 shrink ratio
- CSA Certified
- UL recognised, VW all flame tubing test rated
- Quick for heat sensitive areas