HLX - Zero Halogen Tie On Markers Tags
HLX cable markers are made from zero halogen, low smoke, low toxicity, radiation cross-linked, UV stabilized polyolefin sheet, formed into punched organized cable markers on a paper carrier
HLX Cable Tie On Markers Tags are flat, non-adhesive labels that can be used to identify large cables and wire bundles in particularly aggressive environments. Presented as organised markers assembled onto a reel. Cable markers can be applied post cable termination using cable ties. Manufactured using a specially developed radiation cross-linked polymer. Formulated to give Low Fire Hazard properties, which allow this product to be used in locations where fire may pose a risk to human life and property. Typical installations include underground railways and mass transit. This cable marker is printed using thermal transfer technology.
- Post-termination cable identification
- Identification of large cables, wire bundles or pipework
- Installation friendly - easy to replace, ideal for retrofitting and repairs. Only cable ties are needed.
- Particularly suitable for locations with a fire risk to human life or equipment
- Mass Transit, Rail, Aerospace, Marine and Industrial
- Low toxic fumes
- Low smoke
- Resistant to key industrial and rail fluids (defined by RW-2523)
- Excellent resistance to burning - typical LOI 39%