HL Cable Markers are flat, non-adhesive labels that can be used to identify large cables and wire bundles in particularly aggressive environments. Cable markers can be applied post cable termination using cable ties.
Manufactured using a specially developed radiation cross-linked flame retarded polymer. Typical installations include mass transit, Military and Aerospace. Presented as organised markers assembled onto either a fanfold or reeled paper carrier to allow for greater range of printing formats and kitting.
- Post-termination cable identification
- Identification of large cables, wire bundles or pipework
- Installation friendly - easy to replace, ideal for retrofitting and repairs. Only tie wraps are needed
- Mass transit, Rail, Aerospace, Marine, Military and Industrial
- Highly flame resistant (Excellent resistance to burning - Oxygen Index 35%)
- Resistant to key industrial and military grade fluids (defined by RW-2513)
- Available in several height/width combinations, and non-standard colour options