Fiber Optic Connections for MOST Networks
Getting the most out of optical design. TE Connectivity (TE) began its commitment to fiber optic technology began in 1975. We continue to provide solutions that go from the circuit board to the end-user.
Every Fiber of Our Being. TE Connectivity (TE) is a market leader in vehicle optical design and process development for vehicle applications, offering a physical layer product range to connect devices communicating on Media Oriented System Transport (MOST) Network. TE’s fiber optics provide a complete range of components for MOST 25 and 150 based on optical as well as eMOST, including PCB and harness connectors, cable assemblies and processing equipment – all backed by TE application "know-how".
Physical layer product range to connect multimedia and infotainment devices communicating on the MOST Network.
- Complete range of components for MOST 25 and 150 based on optical including eMOST.
- Our product offering includes PCB and harness connectors, cable assemblies, and processing equipment.
- Product fulfilling all aspects of the MOST specification.
- Product design is Kuschiri Safe, protects against fiber end-face damage.
- No pistoning of the fiber due to the two jacket POF design.
- Wide product range available “off the shelf” with no investment costs.
- Product variations easily accommodated utilizing the core design.
- TE offers a flexible processing system to the wiring harness manufacturers in the integration of the POF in their existing wiring harness assembly process. This is achieved through technology such as the laser welding process for the connection of the ferrules to the POF and finishing of the fiber end-face.
- Design utilizes TE experience from the Domestic Digital Bus (D2B) optical system.
The commitment of TE Automotive to fiber optic technology began in 1975 and has evolved to span component solutions that go from the circuit board to the end-user.