Reduce wire termination time
The thermocouple K-type connector's spring clamp contact design reduces wire termination time drastically compared to market standard screw type contact systems and provides a stable contact force over time.
TE Connectivity’s new K-type Thermocouple connector provides easy connection with thermocouple wire. The spring terminal concept provides outstanding connectivity compared with the traditional screw type termination. The “push-on lock concept” allows easy mating while the unique shape of the metal-locking mechanism prevents unintentional unmating.
- 2 Position for K-type Thermocouple (+ :Chromel / - :Alumel)
- Touch Proof design supports IP20 degree of protection
- The unique shape metal-locking mechanism prevents unintentional unmating
- Supports Free-hanging and Panel Mount solution
- Spring Clamp concept provides outstanding connectivity/manufacturability
- The "Push-on lock concept" allows easy mating and secure locking which provides a highly reliable connection
- Better Mating Reliability because of the metal lock concept which prevents unintentional un-mating and is supported by an audible click
- Better assembly productivity: The spring clamp solution reduces the wire termination time considerably compared to current market standard screw termination solutions
- Semiconductor Machinery
- Injection Molding Machine
- Machine Tool Equipment