DEUTSCH 38999 Series IV connectors
TE's DEUTSCH 38999 series IV connectors, qualified to MIL-DTL-38999 specifications, use a breech coupling mechanism that only requires 90° of rotation to engage and disengage.
Resist interfering signals. TE's DEUTSCH 38999 Series IV connector product line is designed and built using the superior breech lock coupling mechanism. Special grounding fingers form a 360-degree circle just inside the shell, acting as a shield. The connector is actually grounded when the shells meet, even before the contacts engage. The line also includes blind-mateable, Qualified Parts Listing (QPL) and modified connectors and custom cable assemblies.
- Improved electrical performance
- EMI shielding
- Ease of installation
- Blind-mateable grounding fingers provide safer assembly during mating
- Comprehensive range of connectivity solutions includes QPL and modified connectors and custom cable assemblies
- Configurations include space rated Class G per QPL for Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
- Custom capabilities include customer-defined insert/shell configurations, application-specific EMI/RFI compliances, and custom connector/cable assemblies