DEUTSCH 38999 Series IV connectors
TE's DEUTSCH 38999 series IV connectors, qualified to MIL-DTL-38999 specifications, use a breech coupling mechanism that only requires 90° of rotation to engage and disengage.
Resist interfering signals. TE's DEUTSCH DIV connector product line is designed and built using the superior breech lock coupling mechanism. Special grounding fingers form a 360-degree circle just inside the shell, acting as a shield. The connector is actually grounded when the shells meet, even before the contacts engage. The line also includes blind-mateable, Qualified Parts Listing (QPL) and modified connectors and custom cable assemblies.
- Improved electrical performance
- EMI shielding
- Ease of installation
- Blind-mateable grounding fingers provide safer assembly during mating
- Comprehensive range of connectivity solutions includes QPL and modified connectors and custom cable assemblies
- Configurations include space rated Class G per QPL for Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
- Custom capabilities include customer-defined insert/shell configurations, application-specific EMI/RFI compliances, and custom connector/cable assemblies