Dock with Confidence
To meet the demand for hybrid I/O connectors, TE offers the centerline, high-speed CHAMP docking series connectors and hardware to provide a reliable, durable connections.
The CHAMP 0.6mm high density interconnection system is designed for high density, low profile (3.8mm) shield applications featuring two rows of contact on 0.6mm centerlines. Multiple options are available, including right angle receptacles, right angle offset receptacles, and vertical plugs for dock and high density cable plugs. Contacts on a 0.6mm centerline provide 30 percent linear board space savings, and 3.8mm low profile housing provide approximately 25 percent reduction of connector height compared to existing 0.8mm centerline docking connectors. TE's 0.6mm CL high speed CHAMP docking series connector is designed to meet various industry transmission standards including USB 3.0, HDMI (high definition multimedia interface) 1.4 and DisplayPort 1.2.
The docking connector series is designed for high density, low profile shielded applications featuring two rows of contacts on 0.6mm pitch centerlines. When compared with the 0.5mm pitch docking connector, TE's 0.6mm pitch product is more reliable and performs better in high frequency signals.
- Strong sense of contacting from the side latches when pushing or pulling
- Signal or ground to conform electromagnetic interference prevention
- Misinsertion prevented and guide-rail equipped for mating
- USB 3.0 transmission compliance
- High definition differential signal of HDMI, DisplayPort video transmission compliance
- Guaranteed 10,000 plug-in mating cycles
- Tablet computers
- Ultraportable devices and notebook computers
- Mobile Internet Devices (MID)
- Converged mobile phone