For easy handling on the PCB and compatability with wave soldering processes this range of front and rear bulkhead mounted M12 connectors provide an alternative PCB termination, offering increased PCBA positioning flexibility. The incorporated wire clip has an integrated PCB retention feature to secure it in the PCB during the reflow process. Individual wires come stripped and pre-tinned ready for soldering.
- Coding: A-Coding with 5 poles or 8 poles
D-Coding with 4 poles
- Standard wire length 80mm, custom lengths also available upon request
- Front and rear bulkhead mounted versions
- Integrated PCBA retention via pre assembled wire clip
- Panel thickness: maximum 4mm
- Solid machined full metal body