DDR3 Memory Sockets
Our memory sockets enable reliable interconnection to memory modules for notebook PCs, desktop PCs, servers, mass storage, and various communication memory applications.
Sockets are offered with a variety of features designed to meet high speed data applications where peak performance is required. This product portfolio is designed to accept JEDEC industry standard modules. It includes double data rate, dual inline memory module (DDR3 DIMM) vertical surface mount, low resistance vertical through-hole, Mini DIMM, and small outline (SO) DIMM sockets in a wide range of stack heights. All sockets provide end latches for module retention and ejection, as well as mechanical voltage keying. The contact design protects against module stubbing.
- Designed to accept standard JEDEC memory modules
- Low resistance vertical through-hole socket available
- SO DIMM's are offered in several stacking heights to maximize board space
- Vertical through-hole sockets available in three tail lengths to accommodate most board thicknesses
- Notebook PC's
- Desktop PC's
- Communications equipment
TE's DIMM sockets address interconnect requirements across server, communications, and notebook platforms. This product portfolio is designed around JEDEC industry standards. Sockets are offered with a variety of features designed to meet high speed data applications where peak performance is required.
The dual inline memory module (DIMM) is a memory module with 168 pins. DIMMs are commonly used today and support 64-bit transfer. They have been the predominant type of memory module since Intel P5-based Pentium processors began to gain market share.
- DDR3 DIMM Vertical Through Hole
- DDR3 DIMM Vertical Surface Mount
- DDR3 DIMM Right Angle Surface Mount
- Mini DIMM Right Angle Surface Mount