Cosmic 927R Micro-Cable Stripper
The Cosmic 927R stripper is a precision cable stripper that can handle varying wire insulation materials, such as small, compact electronic devices, and communication equipment.
The Cosmic 927R was designed and developed to reliably strip various insulation materials and micro-cable. From conductor diameter 36 AWG to 10 AWG (0.11mm to 3.5mm), the stripping diameter display can be set to within 0.1mm increments. Thus excellent stripping quality is enabled and damage to the conductor is reduced. The Cosmic 927RX shares the features of the Cosmic 927R, but is recommended for hard to strip insulations.
This overview of our Kappa and Cosmic wire preparation machines offers descriptions and specifications, including information on K206 and K206S cutting machines.
Ultramodern technology has been developed into a precision micro-cable stripping machine.
- Cosmic 927R Micro-Cable Stripper,
Twisting Options, Compact Design
- For most wire types, improved to maximize stripping quality
- Can be selected to twist with clockwise/counterclockwise or non-twist
- Digital display for wire diameter
- Can be set to a wide variety of functions
- Compact, lightweight, bench-top
- Sold and distributed only in North America
- Twist or non-twist
- Strips rubber
- Strips PVC