Kappa 320 Automatic Wire Stripper
Power, performance and a new type of sensors are the key features of the fully automatic Kappa cutting and stripping machines. Simple, intuitive controls allow these machines to be used efficiently in daily operation.
The Kappa series of strippers features a broader processing range with a diversity of options and solutions. The Kappa 320 machine processes wire sizes from 0.05 to 10mm2. It features a powerful blade head and a number of options. From this machine type and higher, all fully automatic cutting and stripping machines can be controlled and networked via TopWin software to allow inkjet marking.
This overview of our Kappa and Cosmic lines of wire strippers includes a listing of features and specifications.
- Broader processing range with a diversity of options and solutions
- Innovative sensors to aid in setup of cables
- Intuitive, flexible and simple touch-screen operation
- Simple integration of upstream and downstream equipment
- TopWin for connecting inkjet, part list production, and network solutions
- Strong motorized pull-off with selectable roller or belt drive deliver optimum power transmission
- A blade unit with quick-action lock for fast, convenient setup
- A sophisticated separation approach for processing inner conductor cables up to 3x2.5mm²