IHM Mark III IDC Harness Maker
The IHM Mark III IDC Harness Maker Machine is a fully-automated, high performance mass termination machine designed for large quantities. Different interchangeable IDC workstations apply all the TE RAST 2.5 and RAST 5 connectors.
High-performance machine for all TE RAST Connectors. Designed as a modular fully-automatic machine for large quantities, the IHM Mark III with its connector-specific IHM workstations is equipped with all necessary functions for spec-compliant processing of parallel harnesses with TE RAST connectors on both sides.
The basic machine controls the system and also performs the wire feeding, cutting, transfer and the intake of the workstations. The different interchangeable IHM workstations include all the necessary processing operations for the particular connector such as separating, latch cutting, coding-ribs cutting and cover closing. Various testing procedures are available on both the basic machine and the IHM workstations to ensure high production reliability.
This product flyer details the features of the IHM Mark III and includes information on its technical data and configuration.
- Wire extraction frame with space for up to 22 customer-supplied cable drums
- Detection of “end of wire” and “wire under tension”
- Wire dispenser including wire cleaning, straightening and blank spots detection
- Wire feeding, cutting, gripping and transfer of up to 21 wires simultaneously
- Station holders on left and right side for 2 workstations
- Console with touch screen for defining and controlling the production parameters
- Software with multiple language selection
- Manual operation terminal
- Safety device fulfilling CE regulation
- Connector feeding, separating, latch cutting and positioning
- Coding cutting
- Mass termination
- Cover closing
Depending on type of IHM workstation
- Wire insertion length check
- Coding ribs check
- Electrical continuity test
- High voltage test
- Color marking
- Cover checking
- AMP DUOPLUG 2.5
- AMP DUOPLUG 2.5 Mark II
- AMP DUOPLUG Power
- AMP MONO-SHAPE
- AMP multifitting Mark II