Model G Thru-Splice Terminator
To maximize production efficiency, the AMP-O-LECTRIC Model G Terminator with Thru-Splice Applicator is designed to apply thru-splices by providing access to both sides of the applicator.
Applying thru-splices is fast and efficient, when you have access to both sides of the applicator for placing and holding the wires. The AMP-O-LECTRIC Model G Splice Terminator with a Standard G Splice Applicator provides front and rear access to maximize production efficiency. And it has full guarding for operator safety. The splice terminator is offered in two versions, with and without Crimp Quality Monitoring. Equipped with optional CQM II, force and position can be measured during every crimp cycle, providing real-time monitoring of crimp height, the fundamental crimp characteristic. The CQM II also monitors the shape of the work curve for every termination. Variations in the work curve may indicate improper wire placement, incorrect wire size, insulation in the wire barrel, and tooling wear.
* Currently sold only in the Americas and Asia/Pacific
- Open access behind crimper maximizes production efficiency
- All the features of the proven Model G Terminating Machine
- Magnet-wire splice capability
- Crimp Quality Monitor II (CQM II) option
- Precision manual crimp-height adjustment
- Total and batch counter
- Low maintenance