Gamma 263S Leadmaker
The Gamma 263S Leadmaker Machine is designed for one- and two-sided crimping and for one-sided seal loading. The new wire transport system incorporates gentle processing of varying conductors with cross-sections ranging from 0.13mm² to 4mm² (26-12 AWG). The best possible processing is guaranteed with roller or belt drive.
Compact and User Friendly. In spite of its compactness, this model ensures that all processing stations are highly accessible. Fitted with safety covers that open vertically, the modules are readily accessible from all sides. All controls are modules are arranged in a neat and orderly manner. The new touch screen control based on the TopWin graphical user interface is designed for fast and easy equipment operation. The layout is logical and easy to understand so user training can be kept quite short.
- Small investment for high production output with reliable, well known processes
- Belt or roller drive in one machine for gentle wire handling
- Well known and proven crimping press technology on all TE machines with CFA/CFA+
- Compact and user friendly on smallest floor space
- Highly ergonomic thanks to the touch screen control