P50 Manual Bench Insertion Machine
TE's successful product line of single pin insertion machines has been expanded to include a manual operated bench machine for low volume production, repair work, and sample production.
The P50 Manual Bench Insertion Machine uses a track slide to position the printed circuit board (PCB) under the pneumatic insertion head. A regular PCB is used as master to position the indexing pin above the insertion hole. When activating the two hand start, the indexing pin extracts. If a hole is detected, the terminal is inserted into the board in production. When activating the two hand start, the indexing pin extracts. If a hole is detected, the terminal is inserted into the board in production. To fulfill automotive requirements, the P50 Insertion Machine can be equipped with an insertion force monitoring system. In cooperation with an optional barcode scanner, the insertion forces can be stored for traceability purposes.
Bench Top Design, CE Approved
- Manually loaded bench top machine
- PCB size: 350mm x 300mm max.; PCB thickness: 1mm - 3.5mm
- Uses pneumatic base insertion head with P300 / P350 compatible con-version kits
- Pin presence detection
- Optional force monitoring
- CE approved
- Products which can be processed include reeled products, press-fit terminals, and solder terminals
- Automotive applications
- Printed circuit boards (PCBs)