The SSRK Series offers 10-30A DIN Mount Solid State Relay with paired SCR Output and Integral Heatsink. They are engineered for ultra-reliable switching of AC or DC loads, featuring inherently low switching noise and extremely long life.
TE’s high-performance relays are designed to perform reliably in extremely rigorous environments in military and aerospace applications. Our balanced force design provides the benefits of consistently high contact pressure, reduced bounce and less arching, helping to lead to extended contact life.
• Narrow (22.5mm), DIN mount design with integral heatsink.
• Choice of 10, 20 or 30A rms inverse-parallel connected SCR output.
• 24-240VAC and 48-660VAC output types.
• 3 - 32VDC, 4 - 32VDC or 90 - 280Vrms input control.
• 4000V rms optical isolation.
• Green LED input status indicator.
• Finger-safe (IP20) screw clamp terminals for load and control.
• Ground terminal.
Plastic molding machinery
HVAC & Refrigeration
Professional food equipment
• Allows for high heat dissipation with integrated heatsink
• Maximize surface space with slim 22.5mm profile and DIN Rail mount
• Easy installation with finger-safe (IP20) screw clamp terminals for load and control
Please carefully read the disclaimer before using any of this data. Your use of this data constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree to those terms and conditions, please click on the I Disagree link.
This information has been provided to your free of charge for your use but remains the sole property of TE Connectivity Corporation (''TE'') or SnapEDA, Inc. or Ultra Librarian/EMA Design Automation, Inc. (collectively, "Company"). While Company has used reasonable efforts to ensure its accuracy, Company does not guarantee that it is error-free, not makes any other representation, warranty, or guarantee that the information is completely accurate or up-to-date. In many cases, the CAD data has been simplified to remove proprietary detail while maintaining critical interface geometric detail for use by customers. Company expressly disclaims all implied warranties regarding this information, including but not limited to any implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.