Non-Metallic Cable Splices and Tap Product Line Information
Non-Metallic Cable Splices and Tap
- Voltage rating: 300 VAC RMS
- Current rating: 20 amperes
- Meets requirements of National Electrical Code, Articles 545, 550, 551
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc., File No. E57250
- Produced under a Quality Management System certified to ISO 9001
A copy of the certificate is available upon request.
NM Cable Splices and Tap (Voltage rating: 300 VAC RMS/Current rating: 20 amperes) provide a fast and reliable way to permanently interconnect 3.31 or 2.08 mm2
[12 and 14 AWG] circuits. They eliminate the need for junction boxes, covers, wire nuts, and box connectors.
NM Cable Splices and Tap use insulation displacement contacts and require no special tools for termination.